Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Hero is Born



Mark Titus has been writing for one of my favorite sites, Grantland.com, for about a year now, and he's definitely become one of my favorite writers on the site.  He started out with a blog right here on blogspot called "Club Trillion." He's a former walk-on for the Ohio State basketball team, and he's hilarious. Check out this quality video of his from his days at Ohio State:


Today, I picked up his new book, Don't Put Me In, Coach, at my local Barnes and Noble (now that I look at the price on Amazon, I'm strongly considering taking this back and buying it online).

I'm just 2 chapters in, but it's already great.  Just reading the quotes on the back cover made me want to buy it ("Mark Titus knows a lot of personal secrets of mine.  If he revealed any of them in this book, I will kick him right in the testicles.  I'm not joking" -Greg Oden).

I'll let you know my final thoughts on the book when I finish it, but in the meantime, here's a quality read from my new boy, and possibly new hero, Mark Titus.

No comments:

Post a Comment